10 Amazing Abandoned Places Around the Globe
- Spree Park, Berlin, Germany
- Hotel del Salto in Colombia - featured previously on Curious History
- Gulliver’s Travels Park, Kawaguchi, Japan
- Abandoned mill in Sorrento, Italy
- Mirny (Mir) Mine is a former open pit diamond mine located in Mirny, Eastern Siberia, Russia - The second largest man-made hole in the world
- The abandoned flats in Keelung, Taiwan
- Holland Island in the Chesapeake Bay, Maryland, United States
- Craco is an abandoned commune and Medieval village in Italy
- Dadipark Dadizel in Belgium
- Abandoned train depot in Czestochowa, Poland
Where do you get your ideas from?
For these days, I’m working on my friend’s fanbook < HEART TREE>
It’s a wonderful story about two worlds , two sherlock and one John.
If you can read Chinese, you will find the story in 221D,
if you can not , then….please just imagine it through my works. :)
I don’t have a context for this. Create your own. I just started drawing and things happened.
Also gentlemen!eruri because why not.
LOve the lights and shadows
One Man Flat
Okay so this was actually originally going to be an entry for mid0nz’s Writing Contest, but I messed up and missed the rule about how you have to follow one of the listed prompts, soooo I kinda came out with my own thing :V Oh well, I’ve been dying to find the motivation to do a little Sherlock story anyway :D